If you want to return an item please follow these steps:
* enclose a copy of your invoice in the parcel
*return the item within 14 days with all jewellery tags in tact
* Pack the jewellery to send.
* All pieces must be sent in original packaging and sealed securely
* If returning more than one piece please place all returns in one shipment (really to save you money).
* Your parcel must be sent by registered/trackable post if sending to the UK
* For customers outside the UK we strongly advise you to use a reputable courier such as UPS or FedEx.We cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
Once the item is received in our offices the full item price will be credited back to the credit card that was used to purchase.
*we cannot be held liable for returned goods that are not sent to us via a Post Office
* please be aware that international custom duties and sales taxes are not refunded.
* Unauthorised returns/exchanges may be returned back to sender
* Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of the owner of LUXURIA. If you are unsure, call us first before posting your item.
* Our Returns Policy for items bought using a discount code or gift card is the same as above.
RETURNING FAULTY ITEMS:
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged, or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 12 months after delivery.
All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any item that displays damage as a result of wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.