We are happy if you are happy. But if for some reason you would like to return your purchase within the 14 day returns window, then just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we will be happy to advise you on how to return your item.
Below are a some FAQs in regards to our return policy.
i) How long do I have to return my purchase?
We are happy to accept returns within 14 days of purchase with all tags still in tact on products
ii) How do I initiate a return?
Please email us at: email@example.com and we will tell you what to do.
iii) Must I pay for the shipping back?
- Your parcel must be sent by registered/trackable post if sending from within the UK
- For customers outside the UK we strongly advise you to use a reputable courier such as UPS or FedEx as we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
Once the item is received the full item price will be credited back to the credit card that was used to purchase.
- Shipments returned for non-existent address, marked as undelivered by the shipping company or an unpaid duty/customs payment (as stipulated by your country’s Customs Office) or confiscated by your Customs Office for lack of payment, will not be eligible for a refund.
- If your piece has been custom made for you (via special customer request) we cannot refund the item unless there is a genuine manufacturing defect with the item. In such cases the item will be examined by our workshop and a decision then made.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged, or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery.
- All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any item that displays damage as a result of wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.