WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
At LUXURIA/Vanessa Vinos (hereafter known as we, us), we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to this web site. In particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. That’s simply not how we operate.
Types of Data We Collect.
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at luxuria-jewellery.com.
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you
- Email address – so we can email your order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc. You can unsubscribe anytime.
- Delivery address – an obvious one
- Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order
- Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by VeriSign, the world's most respected certification body for Internet firms.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
When someone visits this website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our Little Luxuria Love-Notes, we collect personal information that you have freely given us (this is usually limited to your name and email address). We use that information to send regular (currently bi-monthly) to tell you about new products, inspirational ways to wear our pieces etc. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. That is just not our jam!
We use a third-party processor, MailerLite to deliver our "love notes". Via Mailer Lite we gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications with you. You can unsubscribe to these mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing me directly on email@example.com. I won’t take offence.
We do not share your data with any third parties, but as stated above we do use MailerLite as our mailing list delivery service and Google analytics to figure out how effective our marketing campaigns has been.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy was last updated on 12th May 2018 in accordance with the European GDPR regulations of 25 May 2018