Budgeting is not a dirty word in my books especially when what you are seeking is an investment piece. It's actually a very savvy thing to do.
So I have you covered my friend with my payment plan options for my savvy clients.
Below are the 5 top reasons my clients wanted a payment plan:
* they can secure the piece they want and the process of making it can begin (as 95% of our pieces made-to-order)
* here's another reason my clients love using this option - there are no hidden costs such as interest, admin charges etc added on. Hey girl!!! I would never do that to you.
*because of the flexibility of spreading the cost, you can spend a little more OR buy the matching counterpart to the piece you have set your heart on.
*sometimes buying in another currency and spreading the cost can work in your favour with regards constant currency fluctuations.
*maybe you have a special birthday coming up and you want to treat YOURSELF. Or maybe you are just and independent woman who has worked really hard and feel you deserve it; you don't see why you should wait for a birthday or Christmas. Life's too short to wait ;-)
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
* you can split the cost between 2-6 equal payments (for purchases under £500) and 2-8 equal payments for purchases over £500.
* a first payment (deposit) is made as confirmation that we can start making your piece.
* each additional payment is then 2 weeks apart (and we will send you an invoice as a gentle reminder).
*the balance can be paid off early at any time
*once the final payment has been paid, we will send your piece out to you.
*payments made as part of a payment plan are non-refundable. Should you cancel your payment plan, any payments made to date will be converted to a store credit minus £35.00 cancellation fee.
If you would like to drop me a line with your payment plan request, send it to: email@example.com
I would love to be able to help you ;-)