Brrrrrrrr! It's bone-rattlingly cold
as I write this blog post.
But here's the thing. I LOVE Winter;
when all the festivities are over and it's
time to hunker down and wait for Spring.
Is that just me (because everyone I talk to
I just love:
* cashmere comforts
*crispy pages of new journals awaiting
my goals and gratitude
* optimism and excitement for the next
* weekend lockdowns when it is deemed perfectly
acceptable to refuse to go anywhere or see anyone
*the sight and smell of new books and magazines
waiting to be devoured and savoured
* lazying and grazing (I am good at this. SO good!)
*cold frosty walks that rattle your bones and teeth
* hot, indulgent drinks that welcome you
* big scarves
* cosy coats (that hide a multitude of sins ;-)
* pom-pom hats that are acceptable to the over
40's when brain freeze is imminent
* the crackling sound of logs burning
*the darkness and stillness of early mornings
I love it all.
Is it just me that loves mid-Winter?
Would love to hear if you like Winter or are
hanging on by your Chanel painted finger-nails.